Want to get updates on the latest Udacity news? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and receive the latest announcements from Udacity. This month’s newsletter updates include:
- Four new courses are open for enrollment. Yes, one more added since our last announcement! We are excited to add Steve Blank’s EP245: Entrepreneurship, the Lean LaunchPad — How to Build a Startup course. Based on Steve’s famous Customer Development process, you will learn the key steps to build a successful startup (or at least reduce the risk of failure) by “getting out of the building” to iterate and build a viable product. And remember, all of our courses are always open for enrollment at any time so that you can take them at your own pace. Check out our course catalog for one that matches your interests.
- Udacity’s first in-person proctored example through Pearson VUE will go live on August 24, 2012. For more information, check in with us tomorrow!
- With 11 more placements and more than 350 employers signed up, we continue to help students connect with potential employers. Email your resume to Udacity’s Career Team at studentresumes_at_udacity_dotcom.
- Shop Udacity! Order t-shirts and sweatshirts from our new online store. All American Apparel styles come in men’s and women’s sizes. International shipping available as well.
- Have you joined a meetup group yet? Udacity Global Meetup Day is September 15. RSVP in your community today!
We look forward to keeping in touch as we continue to improve online learning based on your feedback to make education more effective and enjoyable! Subscribe to our newsletter today!