And that’s what we’re doing. We are working with leading academic researchers and collaborating with Google, NVIDIA, Microsoft, Autodesk, Cadence, and Wolfram to teach knowledge and skills that students will be able to put to use immediately, either in personal projects or as an employee at one of the many companies where these skills are sought after.
The classes that are opening for enrollment include:
- HTML5 Game Development with Colt McAnlis and Peter Lubbers
- Introduction to Parallel Programming with John Owens and David Luebke
- Interactive Rendering with Eric Haines
- Functional Hardware Verification with Axel Scherer and Hannes Fröhlich
And coming soon at a later date:
- Mobile Applications Development with Android
- Applications Development with Windows 8
- Data Visualization with Mathematica
Additionally, through our partnership with Wolfram (creator of Mathematica and Wolfram Alpha) we will be integrating new computational tools into our courses. This means that if you want to visualize that amazing new path-finding algorithm you just wrote, the equations of motion you just learned, or the robotic car you just programmed, you’ll be able to easily do that right in the browser!
These classes will be available in early 2013. We’ll keep you updated as we go. Stay Udacious!