The summer in the Northern hemisphere is coming to an end, and something else has ended, too: our second contest for the Interactive 3D Graphics class. There were many awesome entries, and it was hard to pick the winners, but finally here they are:
- Most Entertaining category – Ulysse Carion from California, USA
- Best Animation category – Mauricio Humberto Poppe Humerez from Bolivia
- Best Style category – Akshay Harti from India
- Best Simulation category – Liav Koren from Canada
- People’s Choice category – Antonio Suazo from Chile
Note – we replaced the 3D printing model category with Best Simulation category, since the former did not have any takers, and we had several simulation related entries instead.
As you can see, the submissions came from all over the world. If the first contest was heavy on winners from Europe, this time 4 out of 5 winners come from North and South America: