Calling all students! What are you doing this summer? Working on your tan or working on your programming, math and psych skills? If you’re stressing about choosing one option or the other, read on to learn how you can have the best of both worlds when you sign up for Udacity’s online summer classes!
If you’ve been debating whether you want to sign up for summer classes, we’ve got something that will tip the scales in favor of credit — actually, we’ve got FIVE things that will tip the scales in favor of summer school and college credit!
Come learn with Udacity and San Jose State University as we present these five summer courses:
- Intro to Programming (4 units) – Learn basic skills and concepts of computer programming in an object-oriented approach using Java.
- Intro to Psychology (3 units) – Take a journey through all of the major psychological concepts and principles.
- Elementary Statistics (3 units) – Describe and interpret data to make the most of all the information we have at our fingertips.
- College Algebra (3 units) – Learn complex numbers, functions, graphs, polynomials, inverse functions, and exponential and logarithmic functions.
- Entry-Level Mathematics (5 units) – Join us to learn elementary and intermediate algebra.
Classes start on June 3, 2013, and end on August 9, 2013.
You want to enroll immediately, you say? Want more details? Head on over to our College Credit page for all the answers to your questions! Enrollment is limited and the deadline to sign up is May 24, so hurry to get your spot.