Purchase Early Bird tickets for Intersect 2018 today!
Udacity’s Intersect 2018 conference is dedicated to the theme of Lifelong Learning. We chose this theme because each of us must embrace this ethos to succeed in our modern economy, and it is Udacity’s mission to provide meaningful access to world-class learning opportunities for every deserving student on the planet. We support lifelong learners of every age and experience level, and we are committed to connecting your learning to your career and life goals.
Udacity 2018 will bring together a remarkable group of speakers to share insights, engage with attendees, and explore compelling visions for the future. These forward-thinking leaders and innovators are working across myriad fields to ensure that emerging transformational technologies are being harnessed to serve the good of all, and that the rapid pace of innovation is met in equal measure with rapid advancements in how we teach and train our global workforce. Intersect 2018 speakers include:
- Marc Andreessen, Co-founder and General Partner of Andreessen Horowitz
- Aubrey Blanche, Global Head of Diversity and Inclusion at Atlassian
- Oliver Cameron, Co-founder and CEO of Voyage
- Scott Cook, Founder and Chairman of the Executive Committee
- Sarah Kerruish, Chief Strategy Officer at Kheiron Medical
- John Paul, Founder and CEO of VenueNext
- Tara Pham, Co-founder, CEO, Numina
- Nico Rose, Vice President for Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition at Bertelsmann
- Eric Schmidt, Technical Advisor, Alphabet
- Angela Schoellig, Assistant Professor, University of Toronto Institute for Aerospace Studies, Associate Director, Center for Aerial Robotics Research and Education, University of Toronto.
- Sebastian Thrun, Founder of Udacity, X, and Kitty Hawk
- Anne Toth, Head of Data Policy, Center for the Fourth Industrial Revolution – World Economic Forum
- Trae Vassallo, Co-Founder and Managing Director of Defy
- Jingao Wang, Senior Director, Head of the Apollo platform, Baidu
A key feature of the Udacity Intersect experience is the opportunity to engage directly with our hiring partners. This year, we are so excited to welcome an incredible roster of participants, including: Amazon Lab126, AT&T, BMW, Bosch, Continental, Fiat Chrysler, Flipkart, Honeywell, IBM, Infosys, iRobot, Kitty Hawk, LG, Lyft, Mercedes-Benz, NVIDIA, Ola Cabs, SAP, The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Ltd, TOTVS, Uber ATG, Volkswagen, and Voyage.
Representatives from these organizations will be on hand to meet and network with attending students and graduates, and to simultaneously conduct on-site interviews.
Early Bird Tickets
Intersect 2018 will take place on March 27th, 2018. The conference will be held at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, California, in the heart of Silicon Valley. The regular ticket cost is $550, but Early Bird tickets are available through February 28 at a reduced cost of only $425. Additionally, Udacity students and alumni can use a special discount code for additional savings! If you’re a student or graduate, keep an eye on your inbox for an email with the details.
Purchasing an Early Bird ticket affords you great savings, but that’s not all—if you’re a Udacity student, it also means you can elect to have your Udacity profile sent to our hiring partners before the event. Our partners will have the opportunity to handpick students and grads they want to interview, and you may be one of the attendees they choose!
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase your Early Bird ticket by February 28, and use the Promo Code you receive via email to apply the additional discount.
- During registration, indicate that you’d like to have your Udacity profile submitted for employer review.
- Paste in your Udacity profile URL. Make sure your profile has the most up-to-date version of your resume, and shows off your best work and your latest skills!
The Jobs of Today, Tomorrow, and Beyond
“The Jobs of Today, Tomorrow, and Beyond” was our 2017 theme, and the overwhelming success of last year’s event is testament to the importance of thinking long-term, and embracing lifelong learning.
Over 450 attendees came to Mountain View for last year’s Intersect conference, and they were joined by over 30,000 livestream attendees. Our hiring partners connected with hundreds of talented and highly skilled Udacity students, and the post-event feedback we received from our partners was uniform in expressing how impressed they were with our students. Additionally, more than 100 media stories highlighted the event, and on-site press attendees included representatives from Bloomberg TV, CNBC, MIT Technology Review, TechCrunch, The Economist, VentureBeat, the Wall Street Journal, Yahoo Finance, and more.
The feeling in the air throughout the day was one of unwavering electricity, and every single Udacity employee was overjoyed to see our students so engaged, and so inspired.
Celebrating Lifelong Learning
We invite you to join us at Udacity’s Intersect 2018 conference, for a dynamic, immersive, and informative celebration of lifelong learning. Come hear powerful voices that will inspire you. Engage with world-class companies eager to meet you. Discover the new opportunities that await you. Celebrate lifelong learning at Intersect 2018!