Last Updated on
- React — Library for building user interfaces
- Node.js — Server-side platform
- Express — Web framework (for Node.js)
Specific projects include:
Project 1: Create a User-generated Infographic
Use OOP and DRY (Don’t Repeat Yourself) coding concepts to read user data from a form that will be used to create and modify objects, then append the final infographic to the DOM. In this project, you will gain experience creating objects and interacting with them.
Project 2: Create a Mars Rover Dashboard
Use data from NASA Mars rovers (via the NASA API) to build out a dashboard using functional programming and ES6 syntax concepts from course 2. In this project, you will gain experience interacting with an API to gather data and creating a front end user interface in the form of a dashboard.
Project 3: Build a UdaciRacer Simulation Game
Complete a partially finished single-player racing game using callbacks, Promises, and Async/wait concepts covered in course No.3. In this project, you will create API requests, finish asynchronous logic glows, and add a theme. At the end of the project, you will be able to play through your completed game!
- Alyssa Hope, Software Engineer at Seamgen
- Rachel Manning, Front End Developer at Acquia
- Andrew Wong, Developer Advocate at Adyen
- Richard Kalehoff, Software Developer at Udacity